We provide independent, confidential and impartial advice on your rights and responsibilities.
We are Nash Dom Advice Centre, the multilingual advice centre aimed for communities who do not speak or have very poor English language skills. For time being we provide advice in Polish, Slovak, Czech, Moldovan, Romanian, Bulgarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Georgian, Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian and English languages. In the near future we hope to expand our available languages.
Do you need help with?
- Welfare Benefits
- Dept Management
- Immigration Law
- Employment Law
- Jobs and Career Advice
If you need support please text (SMS) your Name, Contact Number and Language Spoken to 07531 090 695 or email to email@example.com
Drop-in Surgery Availability
We provide a Drop-in Surgery service where you are able to come in and talk to us about getting help with any of the specified categories above.
The drop-in surgery sessions happen at different places throughout the week, times and addresses are shown below:
Blakenall – Every Monday from 9:30 – 17:00
Blakenall Community Centre, Blakenall Row WS3 1LW
Moxley – Every Tuesday from 9:30 – 17:00
Moxley People Centre, 3 Queen st., Wednesbury, WS10 8TA
Sandwell – Every Wednesday from 9:30 – 14:00
Sandwell Local 335-337 High Street, West Bromwich B70 8LU
Willenhall – Every Thursday from 9:00 – 17:00
Willenhall Chart, 19 Groomer street Walsall, WV13 2NS
Walsall – Every Friday from 9:00 – 17:00
Walsall Council, Civic Centre, First Stop Shop, WS1 1TN
What is Nash Dom C.I.C
- Nash Dom CIC is a leading Eastern European and Russian-speaking Community Support and Business Development Centre/Coalition, we are a registered Community Interest Company since May 2010. The Coalition is working with community representatives, businesses, individuals and other related organizations from across eleven communities that include Slovaks, Polish, Lithuanians, Czechs, Latvians, Georgians, Belarusians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Moldovans, Armenians etc….
- We actively championing real integration and inclusion therefore Nash Dom CIC is also equally working with the existing local communities, governmental institutions and public services. Nash Dom CIC is an infrastructure organization with an aim of helping the various communities to come together in achieving common goals such as improved welfare, equal standing in the society, cultural collaboration, integration and recognition from the local governmental institutions at the grassroots level. We are doing so by facilitating community projects, public campaigns, information and knowledge exchange, cultural and sports events, education, supporting the existing public services and improving communication between individuals, community organizations, governmental bodies and the third sector.
- We have the coalition recently started in Lincolnshire. South West (Bristol) & North West (Manchester) to join for end of January 2014. We hope to reach other regions before the end of 2014 and establish similar Nash Dom Community coalitions in all 14 regions in the UK.
Nash Dom CIC, over the years has worked with eleven different communities as well as local authorities, local stake holders, third sector organisations and local business across West Midlands, have identified the need to have a multilingual advice centre, in order to help newly and existing arrived communities to understand the local regulations and law in the following areas:
- Welfare Benefits
- Immigration Law Health
- Debt Management
- Employment Law
That’s why we have opened our first advice centre on the 15th November 2013.
Who are we helping?
- The centre benefits individuals and families who have newly arrived to West Midlands.
- Local authorises and services providers.
- West Midlands police
- West Midlands Fire Services
- Supporting other public and private sectors
To improve their communications, mutual understanding and knowledge of the needs of our members and service provides.
The advice centre is based at our registered office in Digbeth, however we offer monthly drop in clinics in the following areas :
- Stoke on trent
- The clinics are held at local community centres for the whole day, this will give the opportunity for our community memebrs who can not travel to our office to benefit from our services in their local area.